Wednesday, October 26, 2011

So, here I go...

This blog is dedicated to all the people that love fashion, beauty, design, DIY, food, traveling, entertainment, a good joke, etc...but most of all DEALS.  Everyone loves deals, especially me.  I'm a firm believer that you don't need to be a brand whore, or spend an extravagant amount of money on products to look good.  I'm so tired of looking at blogs where girls are wearing or reviewing expensive crap that normal people on a budget couldn't afford.  I mean, of course, you ladies look amazing and polished, but you can still look beautiful on a budget.  So, I'm here to share the great deals on products that I purchase, personally use and recommend (and every now and then, I'll throw something random in there, like a movie review...).  You can love it or hate it or even try it.  Thanks and Enjoy!

FYI: Veggie Spring Roll?  Yeah, I dont know...  Every name that I wanted was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment