Friday, October 28, 2011

Neosporin Overnight Renewal Lip Therapy

Everyone has their favorite lip balm, right?  Well, if you're like me, I always have to put lip balm on before I go to bed.  I got a coupon from Walgreens for $3 off a Neosporin Overnight Renewal Lip Therapy product.  I was like, "Huh, Neosporin has lip blam?"  I decided to get it because I had the coupon.  It's about $5.49 retail and with my coupon I paid less than $3 with tax.  This stuff is the bombdiggity - I'm not kidding you.  I put it on at night and my lips are softer than a baby's butt when I wake up.  It's non greasy, light and fragrance-free.  It also comes in a small packaging which is perfect for travel or to just throw into your makeup bag.  Bravo Neosporin, Bravo!  You've made a brilliant product and my lips want to kiss you!

Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment