Monday, October 31, 2011

Plato's Closet

Stopped by Plato's Closet to see what I could get for some clothes I don't wear anymore.  Looked around as they inspected my items and I found 2 really cute sweater vests - $6.00 each!  The first one is a longer, black, shawl-like, ribbed-knit one that has a racerback.  It's shorter in the front and longer in the back.  Pictures never do justice, but it's super cute and versatile.  The second one is cobalt and black in color and it definitely has a weird shape, but I had an idea on how to fix it, so I bought it.  I stopped by Hancock Fabrics and picked up a yard of 1" black grosgrain ribbon and 2 brushed gold buttons for about $3.00.  You can see what I did in the picture below.  It looks so much better now when I put it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment