Thursday, October 27, 2011

Maybelline FIT Me Pressed Powder

I have weird skin.  It's definitely combination with an oily t-zone and dryer cheeks, but I tend to get flakiness all over quite often.  I have it under control because I do exfoliate religiously.  Anyway, my point is that I typically never wear powder because it will highlight any flakiness there is on my face, but I went to the drugstore and picked up Maybelline FIT Me Pressed Powder.  I picked it up mainly because of it's packaging and I had a coupon.  Damn that Maybelline marketing team!  I have to say, I really like it.  I don't use it all over my face but I use it to set my foundation.  I pat some on my forehead, around my nose and chin.  It gives me a flawless look and it has a staying power for my liking (meaning I like my skin to look as natural as possible).  If I need to, I'll touch up maybe once a day.  It's about $7.99 at your local drugstore, plus there are always coupons.  TIP:  When you check out at your local Walgreens Cosmetic Counter, ask the cashier if there are any coupons, she will pull out this bin that has all the manufacturer's coupons).

No comments:

Post a Comment