Thursday, October 27, 2011

CIRCLE LENS Review (Geo Natural Black)

Today, I'm going to review the Geo Natural Black Circle Lens that I got from http://www.pinklyparadise.com/.  These are nice lenses, not my favorite, but they're up there.  Comfort level is definitely a 10.  I feel like the "Geo" brand is very comfortable compared to the others.  The Geo Natural Black is obviously black in color and has a "circular saw" design.  The lenses look natural even with the design, but I just feel like they don't really pop compared to the Geo Fresh Brown that I reviewed yesterday.  I found them to make my dark brown irises look a lot darker, almost vampire-like.  Hey, if that's the look you're going for - these are the lenses for you!  It is almost Halloween!  Boo!

Links:
Pinky Paradise - Geo Natural Black

No comments:

Post a Comment