Sunday, October 30, 2011

Heritage 1981

I never really paid attention to the Heritage 1981 line at Forever21, but I actually like it (a lot)!  I'm fortunate enough to live in a big city where they have an endless amount of shopping/stores.  It was my first time entering the stand alone, Heritage 1981 store at Woodfield Mall.  I wanted to buy lots and lots, but I'm contained myself and only bought the following:  a cute purple dress (an awesome purple, I must say - $18.90), a peach/navy blouse (with beautiful detailing - $18.90) , and a white knit snood aka infinity scarf ($8.50).
 The above picture doesn't do justice for the color.  The below picture is the actual color.  Isn't it beautiful?!
This snood/scarf is super, super white in color.  It's vibrant and has thin, silver metallic thread running throughout it.  It's the perfect amount of metallic.  I can't wait to wear it once it get a little colder, which is probably soon.
Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment