Wednesday, October 26, 2011

CIRCLE LENS Review (Geo Fresh Brown)

Ahhh, the ever popular circle lens review.  I have gotten a handful a different lenses, but today I will be reviewing the Geo Fresh Brown.  First off, I have to say that these are my favorite.  I started wearing them back in January 2011.  I wear them everyday for 12+ hours.  I have read that they are not good to wear for long periods of time, but I have not had a problem.  I was a little concerned at first b/c I could not wear regular colored lenses.  They irritated my eyes and all I saw was fuzziness, but with these Geo Fresh Brown, I see perfectly fine.  Once in a while, I'll feel that they're a little dry so I'll use my Refresh Tears (Lubricant Eye Drops) and I'm good to go.  Also, the life span of these lenses are supposed to be a year, but since I wear them everyday for hours at a time, I have had to change them out for new ones about every 3 months.  Oh, I also have to mention that I really wanted natural looking circle lenses and these do the job.  They definitely make my eyes prettier and stand out more, but not so noticeable that people know you're wearing colored lenses.  Out of the 10 months that I've worn them, I've only had a handful of people ask if I'm wearing colored lenses but that's b/c they saw the lens shift in my eye when I looked sideways (hope that makes sense).  Overall, the comfort level is 10 out of 10, and they are natural looking.  

I get my lenses from http://www.pinkyparadise.com/.  They have a great variety, great prices and if you do the expedited shipping, they'll be at your door in less than a week.  You also get great freebies, like cute contact cases, hair acc's, and facial products.  Check out my pics below.  Email me if you have any questions!

Links:
Pinky Paradise - Geo Fresh Brown
 Here are those cute animal cases that Pinky Paradise includes in your purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment