Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bronzers

I wear bronzer 365 days of the year, so, I wanted to share with you which bronzers I use and love.  I use 2 different ones depending on the situation.  My skin tone is light/medium...  The first is VSMakeup (Victoria's Secret) Baked Bronzer in Sun Goddess.  They don't carry this year round and they seem to change it up slightly everytime a new line comes out, but it always does it's job (just make sure it's the VSMakeup line).  This is a bit darker on me and has more sheen, so I like to use this more for night time or when I want to look more made up.  The other is Physician's Formula Baked Bronzer in Baked Tan.  This is great for everyday wear.  It has a nice neutral "tan" color, and the perfect amount of shimmer.  If you don't like shimmer, these are not for you.  Also, both bronzers are very affordable.  Both are about $12.00 and they last a long time.  You can find the VSMakeup at any Victoria's Secret that carries Beauty in the store and Physician's Formula is at any local drugstore, Target, Wal-Mart, Ulta, etc...
Links:
Physicia's Formula
Victoria's Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment